Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QQapple Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jan 19, 2004, 08:31 AM
    e-mail group (secured)
    I am looking for site where we can register ourselfves as a 'group'... where by sending one email... the email would be automatically forwarded to each member of the 'group'

I found a few sites however I do not know whether they are safe/secure or not... I want it so that only persons within the group can see the emails while no other (or very limited number) people could view our emails... I want it so that our emails are actively 'secured' to limit the number of 'lurkers' such as computer hackers etc...

What woud be a good site for this??

scud Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2004, 03:19 AM
    Re: e-mail group (secured)
    Hi,

I'm not sure about any sites like this and ultimately you would always run the risk of "insecurity".

However, depending on your ISP you may find that they may be able to help you with this. I work for an ISP and I know how easy it would be to setup redirects on an email account that forward to as many addresses as necessary. That way if someone sends the email to one particular address then everyone in the 'group' gets it.

I'm not if that's what you want or if you want it so that if one person in the group sends to any other person then they all get a copy. I still think it would be worth contacting your ISP to see what they can offer

SCUD :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is/was your least fav.rock group? [ 15 Answers ]

Now this in cludes Boy Bands,Punk Rock And Girl Bands. Mine: E.L.O. Poison Zebra X.Y.Z Uriha Heep Styx Montrose Sammy Hagar

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

Who is/was your fav. Rock group [ 51 Answers ]

This Doesn't Enclude Boy Band Or Girl Bands. Mine: AC/DC The Doors Black Sabbath w/Ozzy Led Zepplin Rob Zombie Ted Nugent Cinderella Guns n Roses

Secured Cd Loan Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I bank with the Washington State Employees Credit Union. I have 20,000 in a CD. My credit is not that credit, everything is paid off though. I went to the credit union to just asked some questions. They said that the CD can be used as collat. For an auto loan. (A secured CD loan) I can...

Group dance [ 2 Answers ]

We have to take part in a prestigious group dance competition. How to plan and win

View more questions Search