Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scuber Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Lego star wars 2
    Does anyone have any codes? Ps2 thank you
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Feb 13, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Cheats - Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Codes - Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Secrets click on that link it has a lot of good codes...
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Good link above, you can Google this and get your answer for any game scuber.

I was going to post the Gamespot link, they have a few more.

Lego Star Wars for PlayStation 2 Cheats - Lego Star Wars Codes - Lego Star Wars Cheat Codes, FAQs, Walk-Throughs, Hints
    scuber Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Thank you both for your help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Star Wars website. [ 2 Answers ]

Thejediacademy.net Firmbieliever, I have question to ask you. Is it wrong to seek forgiveness? One of the people that go to this website. Didn't like one of my stories I had posted the site, who's web address is listed. The plot of this story was basiclly mordern world events put in the future...

Star Wars Related Movie [ 2 Answers ]

About a year ago I saw a preview for this comedy movie coming out. It was about these star wars fans wanting to know the movie script before it was made for the First or second new star wars movie coming out, and the only way they could get it, is by going to a star trek convention. Any help...

Star wars galaxies [ 6 Answers ]

I know I have submitted a lot latley and that is because I'm bored. Any way I have installed starwars galaxies the free trial version and I have vista I don't know if that is the problem but it will let me sign in but then it just says character select unavailabal how do I fix this

Star Wars [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.

View more questions Search