Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Burnout Paradise (PS3)
    Hey,

Just a quick question... I just got a PS3 and Burnout Paradise since Christmas, does anyone else have it and want to play online?

PM me and ill give you my gamer ID... or send me yours!

Craig

Check out some similar questions!

PS3 or 360 [ 34 Answers ]

I never thought this might be a problem but, I've already had a PS2 and a bunch of games for it and never had any xbox games, while so far my friends all have 360's and now the PS3 is coming out. I want to get the PS3 because of my games that I can play for it. But then I can play the online on the...

Ps3 impossible to get! [ 29 Answers ]

Omg its so impossible stores just won't tell you the truth about wheather or not they got the ps3.. point being... Does anybody know any legit sites making the ps3 available for preorder by christmas time. I really want one.

Burnout,Depression and a passionate career turned dreadful [ 1 Answers ]

I've been a programmer for 8 years. I use to thrive in this career, was proud of what I did, lived it, ate it, drank it, looked forward to getting up and going to work. Now days I find myself dealing with mood swings (not bipolar - doc checked already), depression and a constant 'no point' attitude...

EBay Wii and PS3 [ 9 Answers ]

I couldn't help but notice that on eBay, Wiis and PS3s are selling like crazy, all of them selling for more than retail value. So my question is, is it legal to be selling a PS3 for $7000 and make so much of a profit of anothers work, or a legal selling of one persons possession to another?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.