Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vksubhatnj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Training and development
    Training and development is a liability to organization. Explain and give your views
    trixybell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 12:55 PM
    How to evaluate the current requirements of a work role and how the requirements may evolve in the future
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 01:14 PM
    This is not even a question - it is more of a demand. Trixy - it looks like you piggybacked your question to the original question. You need to start your own thread. It is very confusing when there are two posts and not even the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A New Development [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone has been following my story. She called this morning and in fact does sound interested in a future with me. However we agreed that it has to happen naturally. Neither of us want to just start where we left off. Also, Technically she has not broken it off with the NEW GUY yet. So, I told...

Development [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site and think it's very informative. We are planning to construct a small block of flats on our land and need to find a reliable and honest project manager... is there an organisation we can contact? Thanks !

Os development [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to try developing my own operating system.could you please tell me how I can do that? Deepak

Training and development [ 1 Answers ]

Just I want to know in simple answer what the difference between Training and development?

View more questions Search