Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mls_76111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 09:31 AM
    90's water balloon toy
    I use to have a water balloon toy. It was a plastic ball with holes in it... you placed a water balloon in the center and shut the plastic ball... you set the timer on the ball and tossed it back and forth... when the timer went off the balloon would pop and get you all wet! I can not for the life of me remember the name of it... I know it is something really obvious... but I can't think of it! ANY IDEAS??
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Ooo... that was Splash something... Splash Out? I had that game and loved it!!
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 11:51 AM
    HistorianChick is correct. It was called "Splash Out" by Galoob.
    I have one in my hand right now!

Wally H.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Yessss... What's my prize?? :D
    mls_76111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Thanks... SOOOO MUCH! My best friend and I were racking our brains... :p
    KevinGuyHim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 07:16 PM
    HELP ME THOUGH! I remember a version of this toy that was on two elastic strings and you had to shoot it back and forth between yourself and a friend so it would explode on them instead of you. Anyone remember?
    Realmohrican Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2015, 04:20 AM
    It's actually called Splash Fun. Thanks to you guys I found it and will order it from Amazon right now. I have been trying for year to bring this toy to my Annual Family BBQ. You guys rock !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspended underwater scene 90's toy [ 10 Answers ]

I am going nuts trying to find a toy from the 90's. It is a kit that comes with a small tank and you mix some sort of gelatin solution and create an underwater scene with a mermaid and all that jazz supended in the gel. I remember the commercials and I need to find out what they were called. Google...

Robot Toy In The 90's [ 10 Answers ]

I used to have three or four of these about 12-13 years ago. They were mech warrior type robots that shot orange plastic missiles. They had target points that would destroy parts of the robots when hit. Some of the missiles fired with springs and others were flick fire. The were pretty decent...

Need name of stuffed toy from 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are going insane trying to find out the name of a troll-like stuffed animal. It was round with a pointy nose. They came in bright colors and had different colored chunks of hair that you could pull out with babies attached. There was also a velcro flap that held a comb- I think....

Toy from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend is intent on looking for a toy from way back in the early-mid 90's and will not rest until she has found out what it is. I know what she's talking about, but I can't remember the name of it, myself. Basically, they were rocks. And you dropped them in water. The rock dissolved and...

View more questions Search