Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    music_freak10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 02:06 AM
    I saw a porcupine with a friend twice what does it mean?
    I know there are meanings to animals and I was just wondering what this certain animal meant. Especially what it means to the relationship btwn me and this person.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 03:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by music_freak10
    I know there are meanings to animals and I was just wondering what this certain animal meant. Especially what it means to the relationship btwn me and this person.
    Could mean it is going to be, or is, a 'prickly' relationship.
    buckbeater Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 04:21 PM
    I think it means he/she is trying to stick you full of needles and you should watch out
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2008, 12:05 PM
    MusicFreak, to tell you the truth I do not believe that means anything to see a porcupine. If you like the person, just ask them out; it will get you further then relying on an animal for answers to your love life.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 12, 2008, 06:05 PM
    All answers here are true... LOL !
    Actually it is amazing what animals has to teach us. The porcupine stands for innocence, humbleness, playfull spirit, they have a very strong feeling of faith and trust, they re gentle and loving, they can eat of your hand (if there is trust) without hurting you with their needles. They're not aggressive and the needles are there to defend themselves when there is mistrust. They teach you how to be like a child again and to honor the wonders of life. Letting go all the stress and open the heart for joy!

As for your relationship.. I think it is very important that there is trust btwn you two, no jealousy or insecurities, to open up give and receive! Be honest to each other which begins with selfhonesty.
    I think your intuition picked up the signs of the porcupine and you knew that there was a message a teaching while crossing its path. You can take a picture from a porcupine and wear it with you to strengthen the teaching of his power which is faith.. it can move a mountain.
    Have a beautifull one..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talking Porcupine 80's Cartoon? [ 3 Answers ]

Please HELP! I'm driving myself mad trying to remember which cartoon this cartoon character was on. It was a porcupine, who taught himself how to talk. He heard someone say "looks like it's going to be a hot day today", so he started saying this all the time, even if it was storming outside, or...

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search