Ask
    airborne82nd34 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Feb 10, 2008, 11:27 PM
    How long does it take for a probation transfer to go through
    How long does it take for a probation transfer to go through
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Depends on the probation department in each state.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 07:27 PM
    First remember they don't "have " to go though, so the answer could be no.
    But it can be weeks to months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take to transfer probation from Arizona to Michigan? [ 2 Answers ]

my husband is on probation for two years in arizona and is in process of getting transfer underway to michigan, you see we have a son who is eight and wants daddy and we want to reconcile our marriage and i misscarried our second baby and my close aunt died so he wants to be here for us asap to...

Transfer of probation [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to transfer my probation from the state of Michigan to the state of Texas?

Probation Transfer [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is on county probation in tn and ask her probation officer if she could transfer to nc where I live and was told she had to pay all her fine off before she could get transferred.she is on mis. Charges.can you transfer without paying your fines off.can't u pay them off from where you...

Probation transfer. [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently on felony probation and I was wondering if ir is possibible to get my probation transferd out of state. I was wanting to move from Taylor,Mi and move to Columbia city,In where I have a home lined up and a job.

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My brother got a 1 yr. probation sentence from a dui while living in orlando.he has lived there 2 yrs. He wanted to move back to Massachusetts but they say he has to stay in Florida until his probation is over. However w/no license to work he can't pay rent. His entire family is here in...

View more questions Search