Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxylady1215 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Mirena Removal and Conceiving!
    I am getting my Mirena (5 year) birth controlled pulled on the 28th of this month. My question is how long did it take to conceive after having yours removed? I really haven't had normal mentrual cycle while on it. But I've heard that is normal. So if anyone had experience with this and conceiving please let me know!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post!
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Feb 11, 2008, 01:18 PM
    I still have one, but would also be interrested in knowing how long it took for others to get pregnant after removal. I've been told it can be immediately, but is different with every woman. As long as it's a shorter time span than after stopping Depo.
    foxylady1215 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 10:53 PM
    Bump

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant with mirena? [ 5 Answers ]

I have had the mirena IUD for about a year and a half I haven't had a period for some time now (which is why I decided on that form of BC) I already have a 2 1/2 year old sone. Lately however I have been having some of the same symptoms as when I was pregnant before.. Tender breast, terrible...

Mirena IUD [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get pregnant on the Mirena IUD?

Questions about Mirena [ 1 Answers ]

I just got my Mirena inserted on Tuesday. Things have been pretty uneventful so far, but earlier today I passed a piece of tissue. It wasn't blood tinged or anything, it was flesh (light brown) color. Is this normal?

Conceiving [ 1 Answers ]

My cousin told me that she heard that if the woman orgasms during intercourse (and so does the man), it makes it easier to get pregnant. Is there any truth to this?

View more questions Search