Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knsadams Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2004, 01:39 PM
    Spam Alert Message
    Everytime my wife receives an email ...'t. Any help?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2004, 08:26 AM
    Spam Alert Message
    Well at a first guess, it's some junk mail controls you have running on whatever you use to read your email that aren't configured properly.

What are you using to check your email? Is it a web based interface like Hotmail, or a program on your computer like Outlook?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to network red alert 2? [ 7 Answers ]

I have two PC connected.. I format both PC and I saved the folder of red alert 2.. When I tried to play in lan setting there is no ipx available.. What should I do? Help me please..

Air Alert Program [ 2 Answers ]

Does the program air alert makes you stop growing?? I'm 16 years old, 6 feet tall, 140 pounds, and I started this program like 2 days ago and I am wondering is it going to make me stop growing, and my muscles hurt a little, I over worked them I guess lool, canyone help?? /

Spam [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am working for a small ISP as Network engineer, we have setup like one Cisco Router , Public IP for WAN and Private IP for LAN. All my customers connected to my ROuter by Private IP's and my router doing NATing. The Problem is some of my customers can't able to send mails, they are...

Red alert 2 in lan [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 windows xp pcs , connected together by direct 100Mbps ( no hub or switch ) one of them is the internet gateway I want to play multiplayer with them , what is the setting that I need to do it , and how to do it ?

Spam! [ 6 Answers ]

I have been getting a lot of pop-ups from a site called Aurora please help me get rid of these,please

View more questions Search