Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttreeleigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Seroquel and how long in the system?
    I took some of my boyfriends seroquel (150 mg) so I could get some sleep. That was not right of me to do but I haven't sleep in about a 4 days (maybe about 12 hrs total if that!) anyway... I was wondering how long it will be in my system? I have to have a drug test due to work... any help?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 03:27 AM
    Seroquel is a med used for psychiatric disorders. It is not a sleeping pill. You are right, it was not right for you to do and could have caused serious damage. Did you actually take l50 mg? That may not be out of your system for some time, and if I were you I would get myself to a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take for vicodin to be out of your system? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My name is kellie and I am trying to find out some information about how long it takes for just one or two pills of vicodin stay in your system

How long does Seroquel stay in your system? [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know how long the effect lasts and how long till its out of your system.

How long does seroquel stay in the system [ 9 Answers ]

I took 1/4 pieces of seroquel I haven't taken it since last Monday a total of 7 days how long will this stay in the body as I have to take a urine drud screen

How long is it in your system? [ 1 Answers ]

How long loratab and pain pill stay in your system?

How long to get Methodone out of system [ 5 Answers ]

From The 1st day you stop how long does it take for Methodone to leave the system?

View more questions Search