Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cody413 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Feb 10, 2008, 03:36 PM
    I Need Better Music Downloading Software
    There are a lot of music downloading softwares out there. I have had limewire, frostwire, imesh and lots more, and they all seem to go to on me. There will be viruses, I can't find songs, files will go missing. In your opinion, what would be the best music downloading thing I could get that has basically everything I want and everything I'm looking for?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 10, 2008, 04:22 PM
    AMHD will NOT assist with any P2P application due to piracy and copyright issues.

Question Closed
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 10, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Napster, Rhapsody, iPod or any of the other LEGAL pay sites.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 10, 2008, 05:42 PM
    From PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody413
    i don't want LEGAL downloading, cause i don't feel like spending money and also i don't even have a credit card
    Sorry but we neither support or condone theft. If you can't afford it then do without.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is It BEST to purchase an Anti-Virus Software than Downloading from the Net [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here is the problem. I just got a new laptop more than a week ago and I'm currently running it on Windows Vista, basically I really want to protect my computer from viruses. My question is, what's better? Purchasing an Anti-Virus software OR Downloading from the Net?. Right now I'm not...

Mp3 and downloading music [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a Sandisk-Sansa or something like that. It is Rhapsody ready, but Is there any other sight I can download music from? I am tired of paying for Rhapsody when I can't get all the channels I want. It would be nice to find some free music without having to use my credit card.

Music downloading [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. I wanted to download completely free music, no strings attached, no monthly payment, just totally free , LEGAL, music!! I can't find somewhere to do that. Can you help me?? :(

Downloading music to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

How do I download my music off my cds to my iPod

View more questions Search