Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icenrock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Pregnancy
    I had a regular period in early December, a very light second perion in late December. Its now February and I have 2 positive pregnancy tests, how far along am I?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 01:10 AM
    Welcome To You

Meet a lot of great people -- learn more than you ever thought possible

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
    but people will never forget how you made them feel."
    --Mayo Angelou
    babeej Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Well, I got my period during the week of November 18 and I am 11 weeks, going on 12, so I would say you were under 10. Do you remember around the week in early December? If so its easy! Just pick a date around that time you thought you got it and get a calender. Just say for instance you picked a Wednesday. Start counting from the next Wednesday as one until you get to this week and you should be right on track! But I would see a doctor pretty soon, just for your health. You never know.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Feb 11, 2008, 09:33 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me. I had a regular period in early May then a second period that was light and only lasted a few days in late May. When I had my first doctor appointment (after the 8 positive pregnancy tests) my doctor did an ultrasound which put me at 8 weeks which went along with my last period in late May.
    Set up your first doctor appointment. Once they do your first ultrasound and you get to see you little one you will have a better idea of how far along you are. For now I would go by your last period which was in late December even if it was an odd period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Umm... I have a?. I had my 2nd baby in April and my last period was in aug... now with this baby I had to get on clomid.. it worked 3rd cycle.. ok back to my period... I haven't had a period since aug... but I have tooked so many pts and they all say negative.. I don't have the money right now to...

Possible pregnancy? [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: Hello there. I am 18 years old and have been on the pill for over a year and a half now. However several months ago I missed one pill or so. So I have had nearly perfect use. If my boyfriend and I don't use a condom when having sex, he always pulls out well before even the pumps from pre-....

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my question is that every time that I have my period my breast are sore, my lats period was November 2nd but it last almost 2 weeks. I haven't get my period yet but I feel like I am pregnant because I have brest sores, tired and I feel like I have the flu, but my ept test in negative and I...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

My Boyfriend And I Had Sex 2 Days Before My Period Came On And He Ejaculated In Me, Is There A Chance That I Could Be Pregnant?

View more questions Search