Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nnicknack Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Temporary living in Las Vegas Nevada
    Does anyone know anything about Living in Las Vegas. Provided I have a job lined up and will be getting a paycheck worth $600 or more in 2 weeks - where's the best place to stay temporarily until I'm able to move into a small apartment?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Well first you will find that 600 a week will not be very much money in Las Vegas. Assuming you are moving without any furniture at this time, you will have to look for some weekly rental, there will be rooms to rent in private homes that should be less

Rooms for Rent - Shared Las Vegas

Roommates search service, roommates finder, roommates wanted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Las Vegas Democratic debate. [ 6 Answers ]

The recent Democratic debate, held in Las Vegas, provided little action with exception of the first fifteen minutes in which Obama came out on the offensive and Hillary Clinton returned fire making Obama appear sheepishly at a loss. Personally I disagreed on a fair portion of the issues with the...

The Democrat abortion dodge in Las Vegas [ 5 Answers ]

During the debate ,the candidates were asked essentially if they would pick judges who would rule in favor of the pro-choice litmus test( "would you insist nominees support abortion rights?" ). Some of them used the dodge that Roe was " settled law" and they would appoint judges who recognized...

Las Vegas, NV Tenant Rights [ 2 Answers ]

Renting Townhouse, Neighbors have music coming through walls, A.M. & P.M. have reported to office manager, security, and metro. What are my options as a tenant, and can I get rent deductions? Office has informed me they are evicting my neighbors, however it has been a month and a half and nothing...

Driving from San Francisco to Las Vegas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, We are planning a 3 centre holiday for next year, driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco, then San Francisco to Las Vegas, then back to Los Angeles. We want to drive from SF to LV via Death Valley, but maps say that this is one hell of a drive, and we had hoped we could do it in...

Las Vegas hotel with big bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me... I'm looking for a hotel in las vegas in which in the bathroom the bathtub is extra large. But I don't want to spend a huge amount of money. I've never been there and I'm starting to plan my wedding so any help will be appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search