Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Big Posila Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2006, 07:20 PM
    Need help in certain areas of my game.
    I'm a 6''2 15 year old 157 pound SF/PF/C sophomore. I have a great post up game, just about no one can stop me when I get the ball down low. I have a great shot that can hit the 3 if needed. I'm a good defended who keeps players away from the hoop and gets a steal here and there.

But here is where it goes down. My handles are horrible. I lose a lot of 1v1's and I feel its because of my handles. The only move I seem to have that's effective is the spin and that usually works 90% of the time. I can cross-over but people just slap it out sometimes. My drive is also bumpy. Sometimes I feel like I'm just throwing it up randomly but I think that's because I like to try out new moves. Also, my verticle jump is bad. Everyone asks me if I can touch rim but I say no because I cant. I can only get halfway/threequarters up the net. I don't work out either but I plan on starting in a week.

All advice is welcome.
    Thanks.
    orlando 1604 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2006, 02:01 PM
    Hey man if you want better handles just get a ball and start dribbling outside work everday on your handles go one hand left then right just keep switching and do it fast and sooner or later you will be dribling really well I know I'm 6'2 myself I have great handles and can touch the rim. Don't stop working on your handles or you will start messing up again. Peace orlando 1604

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poker Game in KY [ 5 Answers ]

I currently run a private social poker league which, in my interpretation of KY law is legal as I do not profit or advance other than in the capacity of a player. (see .010: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/KRS/528-00/CHAPTER.HTM) However, I do have cost for supplies and the such to run my games, in which I...

Hot water to all areas except upstairs shower [ 3 Answers ]

My upstairs shower is getting no hot water but the sinks in same bathroom get hot water as well as downstairs kitchen, washer and bathrooms. One thing that might have caused this is this upstairs shower has not been used in awhile. I have one gas hot water heater located in garage. What can I do to...

I need help with game aggresiveness [ 8 Answers ]

Hey. I'm a student in junior high ballin on two teams, community and school. My community team says I'm doing well but the junior team says I isn't aggressive. Can sm1 please give me some tips on being more aggressive, physical, and proactive. They're hating on me as if that game we lost by one...

I need help with game aggresiveness [ 4 Answers ]

Hey. I'm a gr 9 playing on an all gr 9 team. I play community ball as well. Community team is doing well, they say I'm doing good on post. My school 9 team is saying that I isn't aggressive. Its only one game in and they're acting likes its all my fault we lost. But I want to be more aggressive,...

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search