Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    death_god15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 10:36 PM
    That was a good argument
    Just couse you never seen something doesn't mean that its not there.
    Seriously I mean we haven't even explored all of the worlds forests and stuff you know.
    And if they avoided us for this long then they shoudent have any trouble avoiding us now.
    And besides werewolfs have the ability to change back and forth from human and beast so that's an upside to them.and other then that death gods would be unseen to the human eye so no one would ever see them.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2008, 11:42 PM
    To what is your post in reference to? This place doesn't operate like a chat room. If you are commenting on a particular thread, then you need to comment on that thread and not by starting an entirely new thread. It does take awhile to get used to how this site works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wack argument [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have not asked in a while but I do not no what to do!! My ex is being so retardid! I mean I loce the kid and he was my first love but I can still not get over him!! I tried doing what everyone told me to do but we got in an argument the other night and he told me to fugure out what I want...

Unsound argument and invalid argument [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between an unsound argument and an invalid argument? Give an example of each. When you are building an argument for an issue that is significant to you, do you think it is more important to be sound or valid? Why?

Diagonal argument? [ 1 Answers ]

Consider the following problem: We have the following sets: A={S where S is a bounded sequence of natural numbers} B={S where S is an increasing bounded sequence of natural numbers} I need to prove that set A is not denumerable and set B is denumerable. For the first one, could I use...

Family argument [ 5 Answers ]

Some years back, my in-laws had loaned my brother some money without my knowledge. I came to know of this news much later just by chance. The money was never returned back and no topic had come up to return it. Now, some crisis has arisen and my in-laws are demanding the money back. I am in the...

Settling an argument. [ 3 Answers ]

Had a somewhat heated discussion about the side effects of a plumber using muratic acid to clean a drainage pipe (clogged by washer discharge, mostly). I maintain that this is tempting to use but could cause damage to the pipes leading to some fairly serious repair work. Do plumbers actually resort...

View more questions Search