Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eeyore18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Cervix turning bluish tint
    I have read that your cervix turns a bluish tint when you become pregnant. I was wondering does this happen in ALL women? Also how long after getting pregnant does it usually take before you will notice the bluish tint?
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Feb 10, 2008, 08:24 AM
    I don't know if your cervix does because that is a little hard for me to see. I do know that I am 37 weeks pregnant and my vaginal area is a bluish color due to the increased blood flow to the area. This is something that is completely normal but I do not remember how far along I was when I noticed this change. I do know that it didn't happen at the beginning of pregnancy it was much later during my pregnancy that I noticed it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cervix Pain? [ 10 Answers ]

It's me again guys... quick question, I'd like to hear your thoughts and inputs :) I'm 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant and off and on today I've been experiencing shooting pain that seems to be coming from my cervix/vaginal area. Is this normal? It almost feels like poking yourself in the belly...

Tilted cervix [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a dr trying to pull on a tilted cervix to straighten it out. I have a friend who is pregnant and is due November 11 she is 3cm dialated but the dr is waiting because her cervix is tilted. She said he tried to straighten it out by pulling on it. I have never heard of...

View more questions Search