Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    headranger2005 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Need a Program to assist me print Out address Labels
    I have a package of Ink Jet address labels which are a standard size of
    1" x2 5/8 inches. (no software included)

Does anyone know of a program/website where I can go to print out my labels?

I do not have MS Word so I cannot access that Program for help.

Appreciate any suggestions.

HeadRanger George in San Francisco
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 9, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Yeah I do know of a great site to print address lables. Google.com (pardon my sarcasm)

http://www.printaddresslabels.com/pindex.asp might do what you are looking for

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook: "A program is trying to access your Address Book" What is this all about? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi to every one! Is a coupples of days that I have this weird problem here with my OutlookXP. When I go to compose a new email and click over the New button, I get a popup telling that A program is trying to access your Address Book and if I want it to let it manage my address book and for how...

A/C Wiring labels [ 5 Answers ]

I don't have any wall wiring labels for my A/C, I need help

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

View more questions Search