Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettsy1604 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Xbox 360 live connection problems
    Hi, the other day I tried to set up xbox live, but when I tried putting my ethernet cable (which came with my xbox 360) into the back port of my speedtouch 330 modem, I found out it did not fit. What should I do, e.g, buy a wireless router, or are there any other cheaper and just as reliable solutions.

Please help :p

Thanks

P.S Im with tiscalli broadband if that's help. :)
    Firegrl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 12:36 PM
    It is always best to buy a router that will act as a firewall between you and the internet. Whether it's wireless or not, you will have to decide. Keep in mind if you buy a wireless router, you will have to purchase the wireless adapter for the 360 and that's about $100.

If you do buy a router, what you want to do is plug your modem into the router, and then plug your Xbox 360 into the router as well.

You can find a good explanation of how to setup your Xbox to the internet (whichever way you decide to choose) here: Xbox.com | Xbox 360 - Support - Introduction to Xbox Live Connection Methods.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What game is the best for xbox 360 [ 16 Answers ]

Well I'm trying to beat out my friends because we have a little comp to see who has the best game so I was just wandering if anyone has any suggestions:D

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

Connecting to XBOX 360 Live? [ 2 Answers ]

I reccently got the 360 about two months ago and I'm now just wanting to try xbox live. Problem is... when I tried xbox said my IP server wasn't connected? Now there are several computers around the house and I'm using one of the extra computers that uses a network adapter in order to have internet...

Xbox 360 Laptop [ 10 Answers ]

I read in one of my Xbox magazines, that they were going to come out with a 360 laptop. It's still under development and they don't have any dates when it comes out. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything or has heard anything about the Xbox 360 laptop.

View more questions Search