Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vivid Visuals Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Unknown 80's Sci Fi movie.
    The film is about a guy who is part man part robot. He was made by some crazy mad scientist guy who wants to go back in time and destroy the Roman Empire. The robot guy breaks free of scientist's HQ and makes friends with a bunch of warrior type people. I know one of them is a ninja who jumps thought a big fan while it's still spinning to stop the scientist at the end.

Thanks in advance.
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Feb 10, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivid Visuals
    The film is about a guy who is part man part robot. He was made by some crazy mad scientist guy who wants to go back in time and destroy the Roman Empire. The robot guy breaks free of scientist's HQ and makes friends with a bunch of warrior type people. I know one of them is a ninja who jumps thought a big fan while it's still spinning to stop the scientist at the end.

Thanks in advance.
    The movie is called "Eliminators."

Eliminators (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's sci fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the title of a late 80's or early 80's not too sure... it envolves a kid in space who rides with this group of people on a strange looking ship... thats about all I can think of but I really want to know what this movie is called... I know that one of the people on the...

70 or 80's sci fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

Any Body Remember This , This Is All I Can Recall.. There Are 5 I Think Round Rocks In A Field Or Something. They Dig Around Them Till There Is A Large Hole And The Round Sylinder Type Rocks Are Exposed (some Kid In A Wheel Chair )?? There Is An Eclipse And The Alian Ship Lands On The Rocks During...

Name of 80's sci-fi movie ? [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie in the 80's about this kid who in the beginning goes out in the woods after his dog and can't find him and when he gets back to his house it's like 10 years later. Also, there is this alien computer ship that is really sleek and silver and he rides in it. Anyone know the name?

View more questions Search