Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angela Coady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2006, 01:31 PM
    Sneezing pup
    We recently adopted a mixed female pup who (according to the SPCA and our vet) seems to be predominantly lab, is very small for her age (weighed 4lbs at 7 weeks) and so far is behaving like a lab puppy should behave. However, she sneezes a lot. Is this something to be concerned about? Is it possible she is reacting to the cleaner we are using to wipe up her messes? It is made for dogs and is supposedly safe for them but I can't think of anything else that maybe causing her to sneeze... any thoughts?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Dogs have their own viruses. If she is young, you need to be in for shots soon. If it hasn't cleared up by then, talk to the vet.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2006, 02:47 PM
    Sneezing
    Hi, Angela,
    If you wish more information about the sneezing, here is a good site:

http://www.purinaone.com/dogcare_con...leNumber=30070

The sneezing can be caused by the other answer given before mine, such as viruses. Common is an upper respiratory infection as indicated in the link above. Allergies are also another cause.
    If the sneezing doesn't stop soon, maybe a couple of days?? I would see the Vet.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 19, 2006, 03:39 PM
    Sneezing can also be caused by a bad tooth, there are many things that could make you puppy sneeze, so with all the wonderful information you have been given already I will leave you with one link which I am hoping will be of some help to you.

Sneezing & Nasal Discharge
    Doug Crf Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2006, 12:45 AM
    I have seen dog's get fox tail stickers in there nose before and it causes a lot of sneezing and can be very bad.does your dog go any where around a lot of weed's.
    Doug

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sneezing Cat... [ 2 Answers ]

My Cat is 8 years old. I took her to the Vet about a week ago because she was weezing when sleeping... after an x-ray they seem to think she might have asma. They gave her corazone and her weezing has stopped. Now she is sneezing all the time. All night long she wakes up and sneezes for a couple of...

Sneezing cat [ 4 Answers ]

My cat is about 11/2 years old & in the last couple of weeks has started to sneeze, frequently! Can you tell me why?:confused: Is she alllergic to somethning & if so how do I narrow it down?? Crazyhatlady

View more questions Search