Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bootrix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 11:28 AM
    How to sell wheat pennies
    I have several wheat pennies that I want to sell, but I do not know how to sell them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 9, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Ebay, coin shop, craigslist. Most have little extra value unless they have special mint marks or some specific years. Many are sold by the roll, not knowing how many you have. I have a few thousand I think, nice to own but won't get rich off them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bugs in whole wheat flour [ 9 Answers ]

Can you use whole wheat flour when there are bugs in it. Where does the bugs come from

Indian head pennies [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a 1800 and a 1806 indian head worth in today' s market? Thanks.

Blank pennies [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone knows if blank pennies have any value. In the last month I have stumbled across 3 of them.. They are just pennies that were not stamped on either side. I think it's weird that I've never seen this my entire life and now I have 3 with in the last month... Pennies from...

Whole-wheat bread, ugh! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm so up to here with advice to dump, white flour, white rice, and white sugar. I don't eat rice so I'm okay with that. I can dump the sugar so I'm okay with that too, but eat whole-wheat bread in place of white bread — I'd rather eat baked horse manure. Wouldn't white bread be okay if I ate...

Lyrics for: Unless a grain of wheat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everybody, I wonder if anyone can help me find the lyrics for "Unless a grain of wheat". It is a religious music. Your help is "greatly" appreciated.

View more questions Search