Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    041285 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 06:33 AM
    How can I receive my wife’s passport
    Hi
    I am from india
    I have one problem about receiving my wife’s passport. I got love married AND I registered my mrg in court. But my wife’s father is not happy with our mrg and we have no relation with him. My wife leaves their fathers house without any luggage and hers educational certificates and passport. We have one affidavit that my wife leaves their fathers house without any luggage. Now we are trying for ABROAD for our good career. But my wife’s father not giving her documents and passport. My wife talks him on telephone but they told her that he has no documents. After this we were went to our local police station and give them one application on this subject to receive my wife’s passport from her father. But after one day of complaint police give us answer that her father has no documents. Now we are in great trouble how can we receive passport. We have no proof of my wife’s original document and we have no photocopy and its passport number. How can we issuing a new passport

So how can I receive my wife’s passport.
    PolluxCastor Posts: 117, Reputation: 5

Feb 9, 2008, 07:10 AM
    What country are we talking about?
    dimpls Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 11:03 AM
    If tis is in America. Just go to the passport issuing office and say you lost it. If you provide her social and a drivers license , she can get a passport. If you need a birth certificate call vital statistics where she was born and they will issue it over the telephone just pay like 20 dollars. You can get duplicates of everything. Now if its in another country like India. You might have to go to the police department and swear it is lost and the police will give her documentation of her proof. She can also get an Indian birth certificate from the vital statistics there. If she's in American and you need it from India, then I would get in touch with the India Embassy and go from there. But she just isn't here and alive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Can I receive my passport if on probation? [ 2 Answers ]

I will be placed on 1 yr non judicated probation in Tx for burglary of a building next week. Long story but really I'm no thief. However I was in wrong place at wrong time. I have been planning a trip to Turkey early next year and was just planning to turn in my passport application next week. I...

Can felons receive a passport [ 2 Answers ]

Can a felon receive a passport.

British citizen with Ecuadorian wife and child & damaged passport. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, hope it is okay to ask two questions in the same thread.. I am a British born UK resident and I have an Ecuadorian wife with an Ecuadorian born daughter. My wife's passport has been water damaged with the UK visa inside and she has to get the passport replaced. She can keep her old passport...

Can felons receive a passport [ 1 Answers ]

Can a felon receive a passport.

View more questions Search