Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 03:32 AM
    Making a will
    I have a will, but it needs to be updated?

What is the cheapest and reputable way to do that?

Thanks in advance.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Hello r:

See a lawyer. I know you may not think it's cheap. But, if you do it wrong, and your house goes to somebody you don't want to have it, then it winds up being pretty expensive.

Do it right the first time.

excon
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 9, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Also depending on the size and complexity it cost more but usually its not that expensive for just a normal will or better yet a trust. A lot of lawyers charge between $500 - $1500 so long as its pretty straight forward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Making Out [ 19 Answers ]

Im 13, and Im probably the only one in here over the age of 12 that hasnt made out with anyone. My boyfriend is 15, so hes been thru that, so he wants to make out with me, but everytime he tries, I back away, because I dont know what to do! Can anyone help me here? :confused:

Ex girlfriend making me want to end it all [ 24 Answers ]

I've never done something like this - post on an internet message board, but I need help. I'm more depressed then anything and I just don't want to bother with life anymore. I know its my ex causing it but I just can't see past that. She is killing me. I was with her for almost 2 years. Its been...

% of making MLB [ 3 Answers ]

What is the percentage of making it into the MLB?

It's making me so down :( [ 23 Answers ]

I am a twenty year old woman desperatly trying for a child. I know I am young but I have a stable home, stable job, with a loving partner and more than enough money so please do not advise me of being too young. The problem is that I have been trying for around four months and nothing, I am...

View more questions Search