Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    f54a23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2003, 05:09 PM
    Planet X?
    I've come across a site, www.zetatalk.com, which talks about the passage of a planet known as the 12th planet, and is referred to as "Planet X" in other places. What's the deal about it?
    Locii Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2003, 03:01 AM
    Planet X?
    ::)
    There is no scientifically verifiable, hard evidence for the existence of Planet 'X.' Although some 'facts' have been presented, none of them have been verified under the scrutiny of established scientific investigation.
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

May 27, 2004, 03:32 AM
    Planet X?
    There is a lot of information about the so-called Planet X at badastronomy.com
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Mar 24, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Are you talking about exoplanet HD 189733b?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could the Devil be from another planet? [ 48 Answers ]

This is a silly question maybe, and I know there is no scriptural basis for it. However, I recently saw John Carpenter's movie "Prince of Darkness", and it explains that Satan basically was an ancient evil being from another galaxy who came and tried to take over the earth. Anyway I thought it was...

Should Pluto Remain Categorized as a planet? [ 24 Answers ]

Some astronomers have decided to demote Pluto and simply call it a Kuiper Belt object. What is your opinion. I personally see no harm in letting Pluto retain its planet status. Maybe the criteria for this classification should be size and distance. We might try using Pluto's farthest orbital...

Is it a planet? [ 2 Answers ]

Right now(4:00AM) in Wyoming, in the north eastern part of the sky, just above the horizon there is a HUGE bright star that seems to pulsate(twinkle) When I first saw it I thought it was a UFO! It is very prominent in the sky. Does anyone know if this is a planet or just a very large star? Okay...

Shape of planet orbits [ 1 Answers ]

Why is the shape of most planet's orbits elliptical?

View more questions Search