Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    death_god15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Are death gods real
    Hay I've always wondered if death god's were real and if so can death notes be real?
    Have their been any unexplained heart attacks?
    And werewolf's hay mabe thae could be real just because you never saw something docent mean its not their right?
    And I also read that the transformation from human to beats would kill someone but isn't that where the power to regenerate comes in?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by death_god15
    hay I've always wondered if death god's were real
    No.

... can death notes be real?
    Nope.

Have their been any unexplained heart attacks?
    Yes, sure, just not by death gods.

And werewolf's hay mabe thae could be real...
    Um, no?

just because u never saw something docent mean its not their right?
    That's not really an argument.

i also read that the transformation from human to beats would kill someone but isn't that where the power to regenerate comes in?
    NO... and no. And if you're reading that stuff, enjoy it for the entertainment value only.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 09:50 PM
    You forgot vampires.

Here in the south we just drink a few cold ones and go werewolf hunting all the time, sure beats going snipe hunting anyday

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upon death of a seller in a real estate contract, how to get a buyer out of contract [ 23 Answers ]

In the state of Missouri, a seller in the middle of a sales contract died. The closing time is not yet lapsed and all the contingencies on the buyer side is fulfilled. There is will in place and an executor named for the estate already. The son (named executor) can not legally sign for the deceased...

Gods of War 2 [ 1 Answers ]

In Gods of War 2 on Playstation 2 in the section called the great Chasm you are supposed to be able to run to end of bridge and go to a cut scene where ecurace fly's up and etc... but I run to the end and nothing happens. Did I miss something? HELP!!

Why so many gods? [ 40 Answers ]

Islam has only One god, the Jews have only one God. Why is it that that mainstream Christianity has god the Father, god that Son and god the Holy Spirit and these three gods are really only one god? Peace and Grace David

LDS Gods and universes? [ 19 Answers ]

What do the LDS's mean when they say that the biblical God was once a man who was exalted and given his own universe? According to them--who gave the biblical God that universe and who exhaltwed him. Another god?

Selling their gods as food? [ 7 Answers ]

Has anyone else here noticed that there are persons from India owners of grocery stores selling beef? Isn't that supposed to be against their religion? I have read that if you harm cattle in India you might provoke physical attack by the devotees. Any thoughts about this seeming paradox? ...

View more questions Search