Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Blonde Murder Victim
    WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER (the actual AP headline)

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her inlaws, and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she'd been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour. The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her aid.

And, yes, Linda is a blonde.
    :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Feb 9, 2008, 07:14 PM
    That's a bad joke, it's not really funny.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2008, 09:26 AM
    It is not a joke. This really happened about a year or so back.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Maybe I have a bad sense of humor but I thought it was funny. I really can't see it actually happening.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Haha I'm not sure I believe you when you say it actually happened. But I thought it was funny too. Lol
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Feb 10, 2008, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    It is not a joke. This really happened about a year or so back.
    Well either way, it's not funny to me.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    And, yes, Linda is a blonde.
    :) :) :) :) :) :)
    LOL... of course she was , I know how you love your Blonde jokes Twinkie.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 13, 2008, 10:12 AM
    LOl it was a bit dry but hey it was a good one even still.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fade blonde highlights back to natural dirty blonde or grow hair faster! [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: PLEASE HELP! :confused: I want to fade my blonde highlights faster, I've been growing out my hair for a month or so and i'm sick of the bright blonde! I want the dirty blonde back! I don't know if there is any advice to speed up growing it out or to fade the blonde! thanks so much!! :)

Hair Colour Blonde to Red, need to fix back to blonde [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I am living in China, had my hair dyed red. (I am a natural red head but have been blonde for 10 years). The dye started to wash out, so I went back to the hairdresser and showed them and had it redone. All is fine except the colour is more of a pinky red rather than an auburn/copper...

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

Hair Disaster: blonde to blonde with violet red to black [ 13 Answers ]

Please help. I'm in tears, and have found no posts specific to my situation. I need a beauty professional. I have had a run of professional hair color disasters. I've done nothing myself. I'll lay it out. I am naturally a medium brown/auburn. I have been a wheat blonde with platinum...

View more questions Search