Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KSaffelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 05:13 PM
    How do I find someone by their maiden name-adoptive mother?
    How do you find someone by their maiden name in Virginia?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Women are very hard to track down as they can legally change their last name every time they get married. It will be very hard to track her down with just her maiden name. You may have to hire a private investigator to properly do this for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 06:33 PM
    If you know where she was from, it may be possible to find a married name if she got married in her local area, if she went to another state or even another county it may not be possible,

If you know what high school they went to, you may check to see if they notified them of a name and address for future high school reuniions
    And you can even checks sites like reunion.com ( something like that)

But women are much much harder to find since there is no real cross reference of names

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a person by their Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Joan Ferguson- She married a man named Bevin, but I forget his last name. Last known address was in Strathroy Ontario. She graduated St Clair College Windsor Campus in 1979

I can't find my mother. [ 3 Answers ]

I have never seen my real mother. I know she lives somewhere around navada but I don't know anything because my adoptive parents won't tell me anything and it says in the papers that once I turn a certain age Ihave evry right to know this information. I live with my grandmother and great...

How do I find out my mothers maiden name? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm adopted and I want to find out something about my mum right now. Her name is Dena Webster but I don't know her maiden name before she married my so called father. Please can someone help me find it out?

How to find a persons married name from there maiden name [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find a persons married name from there maiden name

View more questions Search