Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsarwonderful Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Old typewriter Document - Convert to Word
    My professor has this dissertation from 1965 that he want me to transfer into a word-searchable document. However, since it is produced by an old-school typewriter, there have been some difficulties in having it correctly transferred directly to word due the font.
    Any suggestions?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Are you scanning the old document ?
    kdw633 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Packard Bell 1200 plus scanner. = Whenever I want to scan a document on OCR the document views on the comp having been scanned in total goobledegook = How do I get it to scan in English and as per layout? Thank you in anticipation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jpg to word document [ 12 Answers ]

I have received a scanned word document that is in jpg format. Is there a way I can take jpg and paste it into Word so I can work on it?

Windows XP - Word 2003 convert document to JPEG [ 6 Answers ]

I have a word document that has photos in it. I want to convert the whole thing to JPEG, Save it on a CD or Scandisk so that I can take it to the store and print off copies on the "use it yourself" photo machine. Can someone help me with the steps to have it ready to take to make the copies...

Using Document Versions in Word 2007 [ 9 Answers ]

I have used versions (File menu... versions) in Word 2003. I am now using Word 2007 but cannot find the versions command. Where do I create a new document version in Word 2007?

Word document editing from email [ 5 Answers ]

My boss emailed me a letter a week ago that was an edited version of the letter I had purposed to her. It offered me the option to accept or decline her revisions, which were in red text and underlined to tell me what changes she had made. Today she sent me a letter and asked me to make some...

View more questions Search