Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cassie0617 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Why doesn't my ex love me anymore
    Why did my ex lie to me saying that he loved me and I knew he had a gurlfriend and he supossibly he loves her to but the truth he never loved me.
    Cassie0617 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 11:34 AM
    I don't know
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Feb 8, 2008, 07:01 PM
    Thatz life... it happends to everyone. And there's only one thing to do in a situation like this MOVE ON... nd Gud LuCk
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Because while I know you won't believe me, the two of you never really loved anyone, love takes years or at least months to start growing.
    What you both had was a interst, perhaps a lust and a strong feeling for each other.
    And dating, and breaking up and going out with several peple is just what happens at your age
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 09:56 PM
    You really need to use the right words in your own mind about this, too. If you were seeing a guy who had a girlfriend, then you weren't his girlfriend. That means he isn't your EX.

If you want to understand him before you'll stop obsessing over it, that's unfortunate. People who don't lie much can't understand people who lie a lot. Period.

He doesn't love you or his girlfriend, at least not like you mean. Fr_Chuck is right, love is just a feeling when you're first with someone. It's a motivator, but it's not the "love" you think of that never ends.

You're going to experience a lot of false "love" thrown at you in life, get used to it. Learn to convert it in your mind to what it is... desire. REAL loves kicks in when time has proven there is a real commitment, when the person you love is loving you back by putting your needs above their own need to misbehave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

He doesn't talk to me anymore and I don't know why [ 3 Answers ]

So there's this guy. I just don't know anymore. He has told my close friends he likes me and he's told me the same thing. And he knows I like him. We used to talke everyday and just lately he doesn't talk to me unless I say something first. Does he want to even talk to me? Okay so he does...

But what should I do if she doesn't love me anymore? [ 4 Answers ]

I think she is in love with someone else

View more questions Search