Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryan vines Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 09:20 AM
    What can happen
    What will happen id a 17 year old boy ask out a 13 year old girl?:)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Hopefully, the 13 year old girl would be flattered, smile real pretty, and say, "Thanks for asking, but I'll take a rain check on that until I'm 18."

Hon, don't ask out a 13 year old girl. Really.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2008, 05:05 PM
    You'll probably find your father loading his shotgun , find someone your own age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will it happen [ 4 Answers ]

I have been talking to this girl for over eight months and we really talk to each other all the time, I mean 24/7. Now we just started saying that we may have feelings for each other. Do you think that this will build into something strong and maybe even more into the future?

Can this happen? [ 9 Answers ]

Lets say I live on my own with my children, and their father gets visitation rights, even though he sells and does cocaine (along with some other things), but I can't prove it in court. My question is, what if he gets raided or pulled over having these things found in his possession while my kids...

What will happen? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a female 22 yr old and I am set for a trial date on August for theft under $5000 I was emplyed at a retail store and stole over $2000 of items, money, co workers items. Is there any way not going to court? If I do go since this is my first criminal offence what am I going to be charged with?...

What's going to happen. [ 1 Answers ]

I know there are two other threads asking about the same thing but my story is different... Okay lets see here... I'm almost 18 and I just turned my mom in for meth use/dealing to get my 3 year old sister out of a bad situation... My mom blamed the drugs on me... She had been using everyday heavily...

What happen [ 2 Answers ]

what happen to the graph of the line y=3x-2 when equation is changed to y=3x+6

View more questions Search