Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 08:55 AM
    I believe GLAVINE will have something to say on that... but anyway, you sound like you are all set! Talk soon.
    jon123 Posts: 240, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Thanks mass, got to run to Lowe's now, will follow up on your good advice as always.. later!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Floor Support For Cast Iron Tub! [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to remove a light-weight fiberglass tub and install an ultra-heavy cast iron on the second floor. I have open access underneath which is great and my beams run perpindicular to the tub. ASSUMING that my new tub exceeds the psf limitations of the exsisting floor, in detail, how do I go...

Move cast iron tub drain a few inches? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a special part to move a cast iron tub drain a few inches such as the 'off -set closet flange' for a toilet? Am still working on the specs for remodeling a teenie bath in a pre-WWll bldg. We plan to rip out thick tile & lath/plaster walls in the tub alcove and replace with 1/2" cement...

Replacing Tub drain into cast iron. [ 1 Answers ]

My tub drain is downstream from both the toilet and the roof vent and every time the toilet flushes the tub trap is emptied and I get sewer smells... Photo @ www3.ns.sympatico.ca/dlpotter/Plumbing/ I think I need to add an anti-siphon device between the trap and the cast iron....

Cast Iron Tub Installation [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone have any tips on the installation of a cast iron tub in an existing alcove. Would like any advice on putting the tub into place so as to minimize injury, strain, frustration, people running over each other, etc.

Cast Iron Tub Installation [ 1 Answers ]

What do I put an old cast iron tub on. Can it sit directly on a new ceramic floor? Would I have to put something under the feet? It will be quite heavy with water in the tub.

View more questions Search