Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpplease Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2006, 03:38 AM
    Husband cannot blow??
    OK I am new,. I have been with my husband for 2 years and he has problems ejactulating, I thought he didn't have any problems until recently he said that he doesn't know why. However he can control himself, (what I mean is when he is hard he can make his penis move up and down and things like that) he also has his penis pierced however he has said that he has always had problems blowing... is it me or should we see a doctor?? I am worried that we won't be able to have children as a result of this... please help me thanks
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2006, 06:30 AM
    HI, helpplease,
    Welcome to this site, and I am sure you will get many answers to your question. It's a fun place to be, with many good people here. You can also answer some questions yourself, if you wish!
    If your husband has never talked with a doctor about this, sounds like it's time to do so. A Professional can give him help.
    If you both are really concerned about it, then maybe both of you going to Marriage Counseling might help, or some group, that might be free, for talking with others with similar problems.
    If you are thinking of having children, you definitely want to find out why this is happening. I do wish you both the best of luck.
    augustknight Posts: 83, Reputation: 31

Jan 19, 2006, 06:54 AM
    The fact that he can ejaculate, even if not always, combined with a sufficient sperm count will enable him to impregnate you. I assume you are talking about his inability to ejaculate during vaginal sex. Or just sometimes. Some men need to be excited manually to ejaculate. As some women need to stimulate the clitoris to reach orgasmism. Try more foreplay, manually and/or orally to heighten his level of excitement before he enters vaginally.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 20, 2006, 01:19 AM
    Helpplease, ejaculation problems are common and treatable. It may be anxiety that's causing the problem, try to get him to relax. You can help your husband build more staying power by practicing some techniques that delay immediate gratification. He can begin learning how to do this when he's masturbating, and you can also work on this together. Try stimulating him with a hand job and then stop and let him arouse you for a while, before turning your attention back to him. This will help him to learn how to exercise more control. If your concerned about your husband's blowing, then you should have him see a doctor. However, if the doctor doesn't find anything wrong with him, you may want to pursue seeing a sex therapist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband doesn't ejaculate AT ALL and will not kiss me... [ 4 Answers ]

I just turned 30 years old and my husband is 31 years old... He was my first boyfriend and I have known him for a total of 8 years... We had a normal relationship before we were married. We have been married for 5 years but it seems as though everything was normal right up until we got married and...

My husband ejaculate very fast , until we cannot enjoy the moment [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm happy wit the way my husband do but the tings he ejaculate very fast until both of us cannot feel the 'come' . Is there any other ways to make my husband ejaculate after so long ?

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me, why? [ 24 Answers ]

I need your advise/ help please. I am 29 and my husband is 31. We have been married for 5 years. I know that’s its more common than usual for a man to be aroused and to be able to reach his peak and ejaculate very quickly. My husband, on the other hand takes a very long time to ejaculate. He...

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me [ 10 Answers ]

I am 42 years old and my husband is 53. We have been married for a year and our sex life is fantastic- except for the fact that he never ejaculates in me. It takes him a while to 'peak' anyway but I enjoy our long sessions. He always makes sure I'm well satisfied and then we manually finish him. I...

Can't Ejaculate [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is my first time asking a question so please bare with me. I am 26yrs old and am seeing a guy who is younger than I. We have already established that we are not looking to begin a serious relationship. The other night we had intercourse for the first time and on my part it was great even...

View more questions Search