Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Jan 19, 2006, 01:05 AM
    Does anybody play a game called Darkthrone?
    I was just wondering, does anyone play or have heard of a game called Darkthrone?

http://www.darkthrone.com/
    daniellikesdogs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue19941
    I was just wondering, does anyone play or have heard of a game called Darkthrone?

http://www.darkthrone.com/
    YA I do
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

May 16, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Umm is it free oor do you have to put in credit card info, because I wouldn't advise you to give your CC info to any low-class game site, only trust games like World of Warcraft, and sites that link you to sites like CCBill, and then I wouldn't advise it lol, keyloggers suck... just use your CC for like in real life, hope this helpz,
    Haxor!

May 30, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Its free and its kind of fun
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

May 30, 2007, 10:14 PM
    Oh, well then I might get it myself :)

Jun 9, 2007, 09:35 PM
    My username is rogue19941 on the game

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to play card game [ 6 Answers ]

Anybody will give me a link or tell me how to play card games , I am a newbie Cheers

How to play tmp files [ 7 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

I want to play [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 24 years old, and my dream has always been to play basketball. I am not sure I am good enough to play in the wnba, and I am not eligible for college basketball because I already have a bachelor degree, and now I am preparing a master degree. I really want to know if there is a way I could...

Some Players Play Big [ 3 Answers ]

Please Respond if you have ideas: My 14-year-old son is a 6-0 point guard and holds his own very well on the outside. However, he just can't compete when he gets inside, even if he is going against players smaller than he is. On the other hand, there are 5-11 players on his team that seem to be...

View more questions Search