Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    music_freak10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 09:30 PM
    How do I get back my ex-boyfriend when I messed up?
    I made some mistakes in our relationship some major ones and now that we have broken up I just want him back and actually have relaized what I have done. I would get mad at him for everything and even to the extreme of hitting him.
    Right now I work full-time and go to school full-time so I'm stressed all the time and its hard for me but I know what I need and I going to start gooing to a pschologist next week.
    We would have fights but we would just get back together and now it didn't happen like that. He will talk to me on the phone but he won't talk to me in person.
    I have been sick lately and he has asked me if I need anything and he did bring me some meds but he just left after that and he wouldn't even talk to me. And he still asks if I need anything.
    We have been together for 8 months and we do truly love each other but I don't know what to do- SHould I just move on and go on with life or try to get him back.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 10:06 PM
    When your schedule is less hectic and you have some psychotherapy done, things might be different. Yes, it sounds like he loves you. He is probably keeping his distance so that history will not repeat itself. You need to learn more about yourself whether the two of you get back together or not.
    AlexPella Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2008, 12:37 AM
    If you hit him, you can never undo that.
    If he is weak, he will take you back.
    But, really, this should be a lesson for you in the future.
    You have to be happy in order to make the other person happy.
    Become better. Learn from this.
    Other than that, unless he's weak, you've lost him.
    Move on. You don't really have a choice.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 07:46 AM
    Forget relationships, as you have some very serious issues, you need to get help for, and hitting is the first one. You should make that your priority, and focus, and if he is willing to help, and support you then you should be grateful to have him in your life. I can't speak for him, as I understand he is keeping his distance to protect himself, nor can I say this relationship will survive, but I can say, work on you, and take it small step at a time. You must be healthy, to have a healthy, caring relationship. Good luck.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Forget relationships, as you have some very serious issues, you need to get help for, and hitting is the first one. You should make that your priority, and focus, and if he is willing to help, and support you then you should be grateful to have him in your life. I can't speak for him, as I understand he is keeping his distance to protect himself, nor can I say this relationship will survive, but I can say, work on you, and take it small step at a time. You must be healthy, to have a healthy, caring relationship. Good luck.
    A1 advice.
    Iprabin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Love is not only about having relationship but u should care about him/her.U should provide best service to him/her.True love is not just boyfriend and girlfriend games but it is"Perfection given to 2 person by the god when they are int his world".So u should think in a deep and nice way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just got back with boyfriend of two years and he's back to doing the same thing that. [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I of two yeas just got back together on new years eve... we broke up for exactly two months... now its been just two weeks and he's back to doing the same thing that caused the breakup in the first place... he doesn't call/answer/and barely texts me... he uses the excuse that...

My boyfriend dumped me and I want him back how do I get him back? [ 6 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend dumped me because I was always arurging and he dumped me and I want him back but the only thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and I've told him I've changed but he does'tn kown how to break up with her. How do I get back together with him? :confused:

I think messed up.how do I get him back [ 4 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy on and off for 3 years now. At first it was more of a physical relationship, but as we spent more time with each other we started getting closer and closer. About 4 moths ago we started talking after being apart for about 3-4 months. This last time things were very...

Messed up relationship but I want my boyfriend back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've got a really long story it started about 3 and a half years ago I was on a dating website and a boy messaged me with no picture or anything asking me to add him to my msn and for some reason I did, we started talking on msn but I gave him a false name because I had no idea who he was, then...

I've tried everything, I want her back but I think I messed it up [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, how do? Rite let me cut straight to it, my ex broke up with me (the week before vanantines day) after a year so she could be with someone else, someone who cheated on her twice in the first week they went out. I said id take her back because I still loved her, she said she didn't know what...

View more questions Search