Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toxic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2004, 03:54 AM
    Finding an email address
    My question is this: I have an old friend that moved away a couple of years ago that I am trying to locate or email. The address is an AOL address but says it is no longer valid. Is there some way I can search using the old email address to possibly find out what new email address he might have?

Tim
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Jun 30, 2004, 04:24 PM
    Finding an email address
    Hi Tim,

As a general rule, AOL doesn't give out any information regarding their subscribers. If you have any idea where the person moved to, for example state and/or city, try doing a search on http://infospace.com/

Good luck!
    Lorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email address corrupted [ 9 Answers ]

I am no expert, but this is the craziest thing I have ever seen. I recently switched from earthlink dial-up to Alltel dsl. After doing so, I contacted those in my address book of the change. One of those contacts came bouncing back as "undeliverable". Turns out it was a sibling who of course...

Seeking Website Or Email Address... help Please [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help? I would like to know if this company ROBERT ROSE PUBLISHING INC. has a website or an email address? They published a book named: The Complete Doctor's Healthy Back Bible, by Dr. Stephen Reed. (I think that they are located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada). I thank you for your help!

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

View more questions Search