Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1096gynx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Factors that affect labor supply and demand
    Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor demand using economic principles
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 7, 2008, 05:37 PM
    What does that chapter in your textbook say?
    VOE2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Factors affect labor supply and demand
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Dec 30, 2009, 07:17 AM
    Except on the farm, where tractors affect labor supply and demand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor deman [ 7 Answers ]

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor demand. Using economic principles, describe how changes in the labor market have affected you or someone you know.

Perfect Competition Demand and Supply [ 2 Answers ]

I have an assignment due and I was just hoping that maybe someboyd could confirm with me my answers.. . The question is: Demand in a perfectly cometitive market is P=100Q. Supply in that market is P=10+Q. What is the market equilibrium and quantity? Given the price and quantity, what is the...

What are the factors that affect your decision of utiltizing spot versus forward? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the factors that affect your decision of utilizing spot versus forward exchange rates?

Factors which determine the nature of competition and how they affect? [ 1 Answers ]

There are certain factors, which determine the nature of competition. What are these factors and how do they affect the nature of the competition? Explain giving examples??

Demand and supply [ 2 Answers ]

What effect will a rise in the price of a product have on its demand and its supply?

View more questions Search