Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panama.jones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 07:38 PM
    Western Civilization 1
    Question: Compare and contrast the basic teachings of Stoicism and Epicureanism. Which philosophy do you prefer and why?
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Jan 18, 2006, 08:48 PM
    Chain Yanking
    To me it seems that you have managed to find a dictionary and looked up some big words. I believe that you are trying to get some chuckles by getting someone to give a serious response to your thread. As far as I know, the love of fine food or the ability to be unaffected by pleasure or pain have no guiding philosophy. If I have misinterpreted your intent, I extend a sincere apology.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Western Civilization Question [ 5 Answers ]

What are the most important defining features of western civilization? How does the west impact the rest of the world? Thanks;) Laura

Western Civilization I [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking Western Civ I and the question is Trace the stages in transition from a nomadic to an agriculture society. Can someone please help.:confused:

Western Civilization [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking western civilization and the question asks to" trace the stages in transition from a nomadic to an agriculture society."

Western civilization [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 really hard questions that I need a lot of help on. I know there is a lot here but what ever help you can give me would be great! Thanks! Here they are: 1. What were the defining features of the Renaissance and how was it different from the preceding era of the middle ages? 2. Why...

View more questions Search