Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JMHSJJ Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Im confused! Im late!
    OK, here it is! I haven't had my period in almost 2months! I took a test and it came out negative! Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 12th of Jan and I was suppose to have my period on the 18th. I don't know what to do! Someone please help me!
    dirrty_lil_diva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 02:37 AM
    Hey, I'm pretty sure stress can stop your periods so if your stressing about this it might have stopped it. Also all I hink you can do to definitely find out is to go to your doc or hospital for blood tests, that's probrably the only way to know for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

Late Fees being charged even though I'm not late [ 9 Answers ]

My landlord uses a reale estate company to manage his property. In my lease it clearly states that your rent is late if payment is made 5 days after the due date (which makes it late after the 6th of each month). Can my landlord lawfully charge me a late fee for paying on the 6th day? And, they...

1 week late and confused. [ 1 Answers ]

I have had 3 kids and knew the second and third time that I was pregnant. I had cramps around the time I should have started but no period. I also just knew somehow. Home pregnancy test read positive right away. The first time it was positive a day before my period started. I am currently...

Confused More than a week late but negative hpt [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im new to the board and came across it actually by looking up information on early pregnancy signs. My last period was August 1st... and I was due to begin my period August 29th. My period is always very precise, whether stressed or not, and lasts 28 days. My husband and I had unprotected...

View more questions Search