Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Ok, I just got a few more gray hairs today. I heard my 10 year old talking with his friends about puberty related stuff. Seems they connect it to being attracted to girls... then his friends said that my son sort of was at puberty already but that it really didn't count because he had a girl that he liked a lot. They mentioned her name. I thought it was a secret crush and that he hadn't told any of his friends... but they talked about it quite matter of factly... so I just listened knowing that I'm about to have a long father son talk with him about puberty... birds and bees... or whatever... jeesh, hope I do a good job... not sure where to begin that one... I never got that father-son talk so I can't draw on that for guidance. Now where did I put that Grecian Formula??
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oneguyinohio
    Ok, I just got a few more gray hairs today. I heard my 10 year old talking with his friends about puberty related stuff. Seems they connect it to being attracted to girls... then his friends said that my son sort of was at puberty already but that it really didn't count because he had a girl that he liked a lot. They mentioned her name. I thought it was a secret crush and that he hadn't told any of his friends....but they talked about it quite matter of factly... so I just listened knowing that I'm about to have a long father son talk with him about puberty....birds and bees... or whatever.... jeesh, hope I do a good job... not sure where to begin that one... I never got that father-son talk so I can't draw on that for guidance. Now where did I put that Grecian Formula???
    Best of luck!. I think you'r a funy guy!. more like funny father.. lol!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2008, 10:17 PM
    People always tell me I look young for my age.
    When I was 45 a kid working at Kentucky Fried Chicken gave me a seniors citizen discount card.
    I tell people that I am older than dirt that way I don't have to worry about age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When is the best age to. [ 20 Answers ]

When do you think is the best age to start dating? Lol weird question but I'm just asking and I mean like real dating not that puppy dog faking stuff...

When it comes to age. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old girl, and I just met this real nice guy. He gave me his number and we started talking, we are supposed to hangout tomorrow.. he is 24. Is that too old? Help :(

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

Age [ 1 Answers ]

How old is my furnace model number gmp 125-5 serial number 96108661 81 and my air conditioner carrier model number 38gf104330 serial number 104829?

Age? [ 19 Answers ]

What do you think the boarder line age would be. Like how far apart would you think is okay. Like 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 years or more.

View more questions Search