Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LBoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Adserver.com/feed/65000000/65000000/00000000 keeps popping up. Don't know what to do!
    Every time I try going to a website, it always directs me to this link: adserver.com/feed/65000000/65000000/00000000 and says 'Internet Explorer cannot display this page'. Every time I have to click the back button to actually get to the site.

At first I thougt my computer was being stupid, so I restarted it but, it still did the same thing once it was re-booted.
    I don't know if it's something I should worry about being on my computer? I don't know what to do and I need help!
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Feb 6, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Hello LBoe

Please follow the 5 steps listed here

Then post back if you are still having problem.

Cheers
    Invis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knees popping [ 1 Answers ]

I have a situation. It's not really a problem.. yet. My knees pop with almost every step I take. Yesterday was the first time it was starting to bother me. But it didn't get to the point of hurting. My knees have always popped for years. But now its all the time. And is it ever loud. You can...

Popping Noise [ 2 Answers ]

At The End Of The Heating Cycle On My Furnace I Hear A Popping Bang?

Adserver.sharewareonline.com [ 1 Answers ]

http://adserver.sharewareonline.com/adserver/uninstallregclean The above url states it can be uninstalled but then I get a message saying I don't have the proper uninstall file. I've tried removing it from my program add/remove list but it won't allow me to. I want to remove it but I don't know...

Help removing adserver.sharware popups [ 19 Answers ]

http://adserver.sharewareonline.com/AdServerX/MemTurboLanding.aspx?Referrer=acpa The above link is what keeps popping up when I open my homepage and try to type in a url and sometimes when I try to open a page from Google. I'd just updated my Ad-Aware to their new program today and it...

View more questions Search