Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philly4458 Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Feb 6, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Invention drawing!
    I have an idea but I can't draw. I need a person who can sketch my concept on paper. My only problem is that I need to protect my invention from potential theft, I need advise please email me.

Thank you,
    Philly
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 08:42 PM
    You will need a patent attoreny, find one that is a engineer who can draw up the paperwork and also do the specs for it.

I Know a very good one in Texas,
    princeblu12 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Well you can ask your mum or dad to draw it or make a design on the internet so you can send it to an invention making community. Hope I helped
    corlisscooper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 01:11 PM
    You should go through patent pending first if you don't have the money to have it patent by a lawyer. Patent pending will allow you to make your idea and sell it if up to a year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Invention of radio [ 1 Answers ]

Today is the 100th anniversay of the first intercontinental radio transmission, from America to England. Is there a good period drama movie about the events leading up to this momentous event?

New invention idea [ 6 Answers ]

I am a retired 64 yr old man on disability and Need financal help in a new security lock invention for the home or business! I want to build a proto type and get it on the market. Checked a couple online site that say they help but they want up front money. To reserch my idea, and want me to...

Someone to sponsor my invention? [ 3 Answers ]

How and who could I be referred to about someone to sponsor my invention?

Protecting an invention? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me please? I have an over-active, caffeine-driven mind! LOL, and frequently come-up with ideas. Often these come to nothing, but some of my ideas might be worth pursuing. However: I cannot afford the cost of patenting, and I am concerned about divuldging my ideas to...

Wirless invention [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an idea on a wirless device.But I don't know were to start to find an electronic engineer,or something.with remote frequencies?:confused:

View more questions Search