Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychedelix Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Moles in the Groin area
    (Not sure if this is the right thread to ask but will go ahead... )

What could it mean if there are moles developing - black and approximately the size of pencial erasers - in the groin area specifically among with skin-colored "bumps"? There is no pain, no itchiness, nothing at all, just the fact that they are developing into a cluster all over the groin area onto the testicles as well the penis. I do not even think this is normal at all as this is a first I've even known, seen, or heard about.

Short of saying to go see a physician, it just simply isn't an option right now. I am more curious right now.

Thanks.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 08:47 PM
    You should have posted it under Medical Conditions.

Like I said in your other post you need to consult with a doctor if these moles continue as this is not natural. Have you tried googling this condition to get an idea of what your moles look like and can compare them to any pictures that you see on the net?
    ykamara7865 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 11:55 PM
    Are you practicing safe sex?. Please don't take this offensively, but as a medical student it sounds to me like it may be a sexual related issue and the most appropriate thing for you to do right now is to consult a physician for they can precisely diagnose your condition..
    vtram7 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Sounds like maybe HPV (genital warts), if you can't afford the dr, can you go to a health dept? You really need to get it checked out...
    psychedelix Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 09:36 PM
    Hello all, thank you for your answers I have researched this extenstively, and the only conclusion I can reach that matchs all of the symptoms are cancer of the melonema. Problem is - no health insurance or coverage to even just see a doctor. Will do so once move back to the home province.

Thank you for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in left groin area [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, first time user here. I am 41, have had a hysterectomy 4 years ago, been having a lot of pain in left groin area. Have had mri, x-ray, ultrasound, and they cannot find anything. At first they thought it was my gallbladder, but to no avail, it was fine. Where do I go from here? Major drugs...

Lump In Groin Area [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lump in my groin area. I have seen two doctors for this, my regular family doctor and my OBGYN. I received two different answers. My regular family doctor told me it was an ingrown hair. My OBGYN told me it was clogged sweat glands. How do I know what it is? And how can I cure it? ...

White spots on my groin area what should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have white spots on my penis and they are sprading to my legs and my sack and I don't no what to do . Should I use some king of cream and not have to see a doctor . Plesse help me because it is getting me mad and upset

Pain in the groin area [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have pain in the groin area and down the inside of my leg, mostly when I get up after I sit a long time. I have to stand still a few seconds for the pain to go away before I take a step. Someone said I could need hip replacement. I have gained a good bit of weight and my stomach is large, so...

View more questions Search