Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vachan Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Does telepathy exist?
    Does telepathy exist..
    Can we actually communicate through our minds?
    If so does anybody know the procedure?
    Sand Daddy Posts: 95, Reputation: 14

Feb 6, 2008, 06:05 PM
    In theory... Good Luck.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Yes, it does exist. I have used it from 20 miles away.

The problem is you cannot develop it easily because there are too many distractions in today's world. Distractions MUST be eliminated.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Yep it is hard to develop. It is more random and subconscious
    Peripheral Visionary Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2008, 11:06 PM
    Yes it does exist, I do it all the time. I'm not sure if I could explain the procedure, but one thing that's important is to trust and honor it, and it will become stronger and more reliable.

Mar 4, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Yep it is hard to develop. It is more random and subconscious
    How do u develop it? what do you mean by"random"??
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2008, 07:53 PM
    by random I mean sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't
    Like you and a friend might be thinking about calling each other at the same time.
    But you don't have any 'coincidences' like this again for months or years.
    I say it is hard to develop it because it does seem to just happen. But I have heard of places that do studies and help people develop things like this.
    I think to develop it on your own you have to learn to tune into your inner being more and most people don't
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2008, 08:20 PM
    I believe that "distractions" contribute to the randomness. These "distractions" can be anything from everyday living to stress. You have to be happy and content unless it's really strong such as it might be when death of an admired loved one passes. In that case, you may know the exact moment of death and it can wake you and has.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Yes this does exist. I have used it many times from near and very far distances. You don't really develop this gift, you just have it and practice it so it gets stronger and easier to do. It's like riding a bicycle to me. It's something I just "know" how to do. My gift is strongest when a person is trying to communicate with me when there is some kind of emergency involved. I just know there is something wrong and sometimes I know exactly what is wrong.

Mar 26, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    Yes this does exist. I have used it many times from near and very far distances. You don't really develop this gift, you just have it and practice it so it gets stronger and easier to do. It's like riding a bicycle to me. It's something I just "know" how to do. My gift is strongest when a person is trying to communicate with me when there is some kind of emergency involved. I just know there is something wrong and sometimes I know exactly what is wrong.
    It is amazing to hear that it is really easy for you to do telepathy or telekinesis.but I disagree with you when you said that it is a gift and can not be developed.
    I wanted to ask you if you practice any meditation or anything like that cause I heard that it really works sometimes

Mar 26, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    by random I mean sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't
    Like you and a friend might be thinking about calling each other at the exact same time.
    But you don't have any 'coincidences' like this again for months or years.
    I say it is hard to develop it because it does seem to just happen. But I have heard of places that do studies and help people develop things like this.
    I think to develop it on your own you have to learn to tune into your inner being more and most people don't
    How do you tune into your inner being?
    Could you please explain more about it...
    duck22 Posts: 115, Reputation: 31

Mar 28, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Telepathy is only real in movies, anything else is just a coincidence.
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Like Keepitsimple said you have to learn to not let distractions hinder your thoughts.
    Listen to impressions you get. Don't simply shrug them off as some thought that is here and gone. Also don't try to reason everything away.

Don't know if this will help you any

http://www.geocities.com/gadbyme/Tho...nsference.html
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Your "random thoughts" mean something. It can be as simple as "don't go home the way you normally do" although that thought is too complex. I had to distill a "thought fragment" to mean that. That fragment was an intense thought. This is where "interpreting" comes into play. It's like a different language. I read the day after, that the interstate was closed for hours in the direction I was heading.

The thought was such that I went in a totally opposite direction and cam home a non-interstate and longer route. This is not something I would do casually. It's not coincidence. I actively changed my behavior because of the sense/power/ability.
    All of my senses are heightened anyway especially taste, smell and especially touch.

Can you taste the food your chicken that you had for dinner ate during it's lifetime? Could you tell if someone prepared two chickens the same way in the same batch, but you knew something was different. It was the brand of chicken. No, I didn't know that, but my sense of taste told me that this chicken tastes different than that chicken and they were prepared at the same time.
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 10:04 PM

As twinkie said generally brought on by sever panic or danger hence "MOTHERS FEELING OF DANGER" we've all had a mom do something of the sort as far as the people I know generally it can be trained with a lot of practice as to clear the head but of the person you wish to talk to and the thing you want to say and repeat the saying over and over again... till it is heard...
    QuestionReality Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2009, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vachan View Post
    it is amazing to hear that it is really easy for you to do telepathy or telekinesis.but i disagree with you when you said that it is a gift and can not be developed.
    i wanted to ask you if you practice any meditation or anything like that cause i heard that it really works sometimes
    Hey:D, I think your right in that it can be developed but theirs a lot to take into account. Some people find it to be terrifying in this I believe that it's a gift as well as a curse, so in order to do so you would need to find a community that was comfortable with the idea and practice it. When I first started thinking it might be real, I was confused as to whether I was schizophrenic or psychic and that's when it hit me that it may be a natural human trait that was just forgotten.

Meditation is actually an art used to quite the mind and through this I was capable of discerning between my own thoughts and the foreign ones. One way to help you quiet your mind is to allow the words you hear to flow through uncontrolled until you have lost control, through this you should be able to discern for yourself.

My understanding of how telepathy works is that if two people are simultaneously thinking about one another or about the same topic they should be able to start communicating. One thing I noticed is that it has a lot to do with what you allow yourself to do, if you believe without a doubt that telepathy is 100% real and the friend that you are communicating with feels the same, then you should be able to do it with relative ease.

Everything has to do with the law of attraction, their for if you have any doubt's, telepathy may take longer to accomplish or be incoherent and confusing. Also Peripheral Visionary is very right, you should treat this whole thing with respect, it's very important not to get angry with it because if you do so conflict will arise and not many people like to deal with that.
    I hope that what I've learned can help you.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does random exist [ 48 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if random exists within physics. If not, if there's only one way something can happen depending on how it happens, and future events are determined by present and past events.. then surely the future can't be controlled.. it could only happen that one way. Is choice...

Might dragons exist? [ 33 Answers ]

Does anyone believe they might of existed? Its strange because there are legends of them everywhere, including places that never came into contact. And as fanciful as it sounds don't you think that it might be possible? Although, there is the wizard's first rule: People will believe anything...

Does god really exist? [ 84 Answers ]

Well... im not an atheist... im just confused... everytime I want to believe in god... I keep having that lingering doubt... I feel... maybe there isn't god..? I don't know what to do... help... :( I hope that something might help me change my veiws for a positive outcome..

Do blacklists really exist? [ 1 Answers ]

From my understanding, it is illegal to blacklist someone in terms of employment in Canada. So IF such a list was to exist, it'd probably have to be informal (meaning it'd be kept away from public and probably shared amongst employers). My concern is, does such a list really exist? If it does,...

The one may truly not exist. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my friend told me this riddle before he went away. It's been weeks and sadly I still can't figure it out. Can anyone help solve it? Have you ever fell so far into someone.. that the only thing you could do was hold on to the breathe of there presence... Because comes a day when you wake...

View more questions Search