Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Delow84 Posts: 309, Reputation: 45

Feb 7, 2008, 12:05 AM
    Its funny I show some nurse and co workers at work, and everyone is like "who wrote this?" I say me, they are like "nu uhn! I thought it was written by by someone!" lol I'm glad everyone likes it ^^

Feb 7, 2008, 12:05 AM
    No my brother plays guitar REALLY well and can read music, I want to learn the keyboard but haven't gone to any classes yet. And I don't mind if you change it to fit, I figured you would need to.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 12:08 AM
    Okay, I can see that Delow84 is searching topics on this site right now. As I also indicated to you, Wondergirl, I am home sitting and dog sitting for some folks this week. Am also totally snowed in and can't drive anywhere. So, I don't have all of the resources that I would normally have with me right now. (I think that I hear a plow right now! I hope! I hope!)

So, it will take me a couple of days to get to this. Also, right now I am expecting a phone call.
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 12:10 AM
    Okay, I can see that you beat me Delow84! But, I do need to take a phone call right now. I will respond to you sometime in the very near future.

Feb 7, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Sounds like a plan :) I appreciate everyone's feedback and help very much
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 01:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Delow84
    no my brother plays guitar REALLY well and can read music, i want to learn the keyboard but havnt gone to any classes yet. And I dont mind if you change it to fit, i figured you would need to.
    Okay, thanks! Then we're on!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Wow... I'm reading the beginnings of a Platinum album!

You guys are da bomb!

Oh, I sing... ;)

Feb 7, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Lol, man I never would have thought people would like that poem so much, but I'm glad you all do. It would be really cool to hear something I wrote and created in musical form.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Darlin, it's a beautiful portrayal of sincere, real love...

You have captured its essence - to truly describe love is hard to do... but you have... very well.

Feb 7, 2008, 02:53 PM
    It's funny I started writing in middle school cause I guess I heard somewhere that the girls love poems lol... and I would always try and write a 'love poem' but every time I did, as sweet as they might have been, they were never what I was trying for.

imo I like this one, especially with the edits, it fits the mood and feeling I was going for. I't makes me feel proud when I will show people the poem (and they are assuming someone else wrote it) and I will watch their faces, when I see them smile or other little facial expressions... this poem did what I wanted it to.

:) yay me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Give Some Feedback [ 2 Answers ]

Rap is just a little hobbie I like to do so I can releave stress. I wrote this yesterday in dedication of those who say they love someone when they themselves don't really know what love is. It's kind of strange because I'm oonly 13, but I've got a mature mind so I think I'm right in what I'm...

Just need feedback [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 6.5 years, 3 kids (1 from previous marriage.) Both my husband and I have been previously married. After the birth of our first child (4yrs ago) I found out, from an e-mail message sent out from my husband, that he and his previous wife were into the "lifestyle" or...

I definitely need feedback on this one.Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to everyone! Im new here and in serious search of some advice. Let me start by saying I'm a mom of two. My boy is 16 and my daughter is 11. Im 34 and raising my son seemed terribly easy compared to raising my daughter. I have lived in my neighborhood for seven years now. It started as a...

View more questions Search