Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flyleafgirl89 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 03:35 PM
    Ethical standard?
    What does ethical standard mean?

Check out some similar questions!

Standard of care vs standard of practice [ 3 Answers ]

In terms of medicine, what is the difference between the standard of care and the standard of practice?

Ethical Theories [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a list of basic ethical theories?

Ethical issue 2 [ 4 Answers ]

ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS Victoria British Auto Parts is having a bad year. Net income is only $37,000. Also, tow important overseas customers are falling behind in their payments to Victoria, and Victoria’s accounts receivable are ballooning. The company desperately needs a loan. The Victoria board of...

Ethical dilemma [ 2 Answers ]

I have been asked to change the aging category of a large account from over 120 days to current and to prepare a new invoice with a revised date, to change the allowance for uncollectable accounts from 180000 to 135000. I did ask why we would do that and I was told we need the extra income. Can...

Ethical issues in accouting-stating what the ethical thing to do is. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Ethical issue: the tobacco companies have paid billions because of smoking related illness. In particular, phillip morris, a leading cigarette maufacturer paid over 3 billion dollars in one year 1) Suppose you are the CFO (Chief Financial officer) responcible for the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.