Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbbharry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2003, 03:16 AM
    Light pollution
    Where in Florida is it possible to see the night sky without any light pollution
    Lavina Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jul 9, 2003, 10:39 AM
    light pollution
    Hi,

That really does depend on where you live in Florida. If you are to close to the city limits, chances are you won't see much of the night sky. But from what I know I have heard that the best places are in central and southern Florida. It's quite easy to find a place to watch the night sky, your best chance would be to go somewhere far from the city in a secluded place away from city lights, or much less find a small town.
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

May 27, 2004, 03:36 AM
    light pollution
    Any place next to water and away from residential or commercial lites should be good. One way to reduce light pollution is to tape or rubber-band a large black piece of construction paper to the end of your telescope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s Chev truck, brake light - tail light troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please. Have early 80s chev pu... Front L turn signal light comes on when brake is applied... Seen a few of these on the road... Could this be a chev problem? Or just an electrical problem? Is there an obvious answer? Thanks, David

Noise pollution [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering how much noise can car audio put out before it is too loud? And also is there a time limit or something? Thanks

Fan works but light doesn't. Fixed and now the light works but fan doesn't [ 9 Answers ]

While I was at college somehow my fan stopped working. There is absolutely no explination from anybody but my mom did get a replacement so I didn't care too much. The fan has a ground from the mount(copper), ground from the middle of the fan(copper), a hot for the light(blue), hot for the...

Bathroom fan/light: light works, fan doesn't [ 3 Answers ]

I'm back with more "finishing basement" questions. This weekend, I wired my bathroom. This is 20 amp service with 12 ga wire. For the bath fan/light, the power source came into the switch box (1 box, 2 switches) on a 12/2 wire. From there, power goes up to the light/fan on a 12/3 wire. Red goes...

Light at own home produces sound when light at neighbor's house is switched on [ 4 Answers ]

I've moved into an apartment. I noticed that whenever I switched on my fluorescence light and when my neighbor switches on his light, my fluorescence light would produce a 'rrrrr' or 'mmm' sound which sometimes can be loud and irritating. I have tried changing the light bulb and even the ballast...

View more questions Search