Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smartwentcrazy22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Getting Probation Terminated?
    Is there any possible way for me to get my Probation for a DUI terminated? I live in Indianapolis. Any advice will help.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Hello crazy:

Before you make your request, I suggest you read the rules so that you can quote from the particular section and paragraph (if there is one) that provides for early termination. Ask your PO for a copy.

Then just send a certified letter making your request to the judge with a copy to your PO and to the prosecutor's office.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get off probation early or terminated [ 21 Answers ]

Is there any way you can have your probation terminated after you have met all your fines and community service.

I believe I was wrongfully terminated [ 2 Answers ]

I worked for this company for 4 months and I was never written up or verbally warned until one day I was told that she didn't believe I was capable of doing my job and that I didn't want to be there. I was never told that I was let go or fired, I just asked if I am finishing out my schedule the...

Falsely Terminated and then SLANDERED! [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Steve, I was terminated by my boss. When I asked for something in writing declaring the reason for terminating -- she told me she did not have to give me anything and that she also did not have to have a reason. I found out six seven weeks later in an official document from the...

Early terminated probations [ 1 Answers ]

What kinds of step, I need to do to get a early terminated probations?

Got wrongfully terminated can I do anything? [ 7 Answers ]

I had been working at a company almost a year, after seven months I was promoted one week after that my immediate supervisor was terminated. They never replaced my boss (they were "trying") so I was all alone with no one to train me I literately had to learn on my own, I worked at a high end car...

View more questions Search