Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 6, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Whack from korea
    There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big guy comes in and --WHACK! -- knocks him clean off the bar stool and onto the floor. The big guy says, "That was a karate chop from Korea."

The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets back up on the stool and starts drinking again when all of a sudden --WHACK-- the big guy knocks him down AGAIN and says, "That was a judo chop from Japan."

So the little guy has had enough of this... He gets up, brushes himself off and quietly leaves. The little guy is gone for an hour or so when he returned. Without saying a word, he walks up behind the big idiot and --Bong!! -- bangs the big guy off his stool, knocking him out cold!!

The little guy looks at the bartender and says, "When he comes to, tell him that was a crowbar from Sears."
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Don't get even when you can get ahead, I always say!
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Feb 9, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Lol, that's funny.
    littlebear91 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Interesting
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Feb 9, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Heehee... good one scottish!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are weddings different here and in south korea? [ 1 Answers ]

If I got married in south korea would it be any different then getting married here?

Now I live in korea. With no one to talk to [ 1 Answers ]

Let me just start by saying I feel kind of dead in side. I don't know how to act normal. I'm not weird. I don't look gross or freaky or anything of that nature. I just don't know what to say to people. I have a few really good friends back home, but recently I move to south korea. (im in the...

Iraq, N Korea, Iran [ 78 Answers ]

Ok. We are in Iraq, Iran will possibly have nuclear weapons within the next two years, and it is possible N Korea could be fairly close if not already there. We are distracted in Iraq, so what do we do? THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CUT AND RUN OR BUSH'S POLICY ON IRAQ OR Whether IT IS AN ILLEGAL...

Need tips for a trip to Korea [ 3 Answers ]

Ok me and my friends are obviously planning a trip to Korea for next year and I wanted to know if anyone can give me tips. Like a good place to buy tickets and stuff.

Electricity bill out of whack [ 14 Answers ]

I didn't know what forum this should be in so I decided this one. I just got my NiMo bill and my gas usage went down but my electricity usage went way way up. I am talking quadrupling. The only thing we started using was our dehumidifiers down in the basement. I have two for each sid of the...

View more questions Search