Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Green Lantern Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Knowing which credit bureau is being checked when you apply for credit/Credit Cards
    Which credit cards use only the trans union credit report for their cc applications?

this knowledge may help me save part of my universe>:
    D
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 05:12 PM
    I'm not sure how you would find that out?

I doubt that a Credit Card Company is going to tell you which specific credit bureau they view regarding issuing credit.

I believe that they all use a combined report, which uses all three bureaus to compile a specific scoring based upon their own model.

Good Luck with that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking my Credit report online or at a Bureau [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to find out what my credit status and credit score is. Im not sure if anyone can help me, because I'm trying to find a free online website for a canadian check and anything I pull up is for America. And I can't seem to find a bureau location in ontario. So any advice would be...

Credit bureau [ 2 Answers ]

I notice on my credit reports banks that have sent me credit cards That I have sent back. Appears as active account. Should that be corrected. I have paid off credit card account and closed them out. The Bureau has them marked as closed. Yet others are marked paid and closed Should this be...

Credit bureau monitoring [ 1 Answers ]

There is none to my knowledge. If you give me your state, I can tell you which bureau is focused on. In CO, its Experian. In my, it is TransUnion. The best I have seen is the ID Theft Shield. I have never seen a comprehensive program that covers a WHOLE HOUSEHOLD for $9.95 a month...

View more questions Search