Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollymlawton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 09:07 PM
    8th grade math
    of all pairs of consecuitive integers whose sum is greater then 100 find the pair whose sum is the least.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 05:40 AM
    As stated, this is an easy problem. Look for the smallest sum > 100. That would be 101, which 50+51 would give. Are you sure that one of the "sums" isn't "product"? That makes for a more interesting problem.

Wally H.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in 8th grade. [ 8 Answers ]

I am in 8th grade and I need to do a Science Fair Project. Does anyone have any ideas? PLEASE HELP ME!

8th grade prom.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. well my 8th grade prom is coming up soon. I have no idea what kind of dress to get. Well I am like 5', 13 years old... and like 80-90 lbs. I need some major help. Does anyone know where I can find a nice dress? Thanks, jessica <33

8th grade semi-formal dress needed! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi this is my first question so here it goes: I need a cute dress for my little 8th grade final dance thing aka semi-formal. I really need a cute color and type of dress but I'm completely stuck:( I have dark brown hair and brown puppy dog eyes with a slight tan. I'm not really looking for a poofy...

I need a dress for 8th grade prom [ 3 Answers ]

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)

8th grade dance [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a person to go with me to the 8th grade dance. I still have not found one and it is almost time for the dance. I like this guy who is an 10th grader and I think he kind of likes me too but he has only gone out with older girls up to now. I'm not sure if I should ask...

View more questions Search